Share your loops!
Please read the following instructions before you e-mail us your loop(s):
1) In the "Subject" of your e-mail, please write "Share My Loops"
2) Inside your e-mail please state whether or not you'd like credit for your loop(s). If you do want credit then please be sure to list the name you want credited. For example, "DJ Doze" or "Stephany L".
3) Name your loop as descriptively as possible.
For example, "HipHopBeat_90bpm" or "PianoMelody_Slow"
4) Attach your loop(s) to your e-mail. At gmail, we can receive up to 25MB of attachments, although if you're sending from Yahoo or Hotmail, for example, then you may be restricted to fewer.
If you want to send more than 25MB of loops, then try www.yousendit.com, an easy and free service for sending files up to 100MB.
5) Send your e-mail!
6) If we don't get back to you within 24 hours, then we might not have received your e-mail, so please check your e-mail account for "bounced" e-mails.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!